Project Description

Spaceshooter was the fifth game we made at The Game Assembly.
It was the first game we made in 3D, using our own Engine based on DirectX, with Wwise used for music.
This game was also the first of four games we made with the same group, Distortion Games.

My Contributions

  • Building and maintaining of tools that was used by our team.
  • Building support for importing entities into the game from XML.
  • Building support for importing weapon and projectiles into the game from XML.
  • Gameplay

Project Details

  • 10 Weeks, halftime
  • Own Engine
  • 3rd party libraries: DirectX, Wwise, TinyXML
  • Team Size:
    • 6 Programmers
    • 3 Artists
    • 2 Level Designers